Our first is in association with The Jockey Club, within the prestigious Princess Royal Box that overlooks Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool.
Join us on the 25th of January 2024, and enjoy a relaxed morning upskilling and developing your knowledge whilst networking with like-minded people and enjoying a selection of refreshments.
What will be covered on the day:
HR and Employment law
- What is HR and how does it affect your business.
- The essential guide to managing sickness absence; Including disciplinary and medical capability dismissal procedures.
- Managing employee performance; Including personal development planning.
- Guidance of what you should do if you receive an employment tribunal claim.
- What lays ahead, 2024 employment law changes *hot topic Including, Minimum wage changes, The Protection from Redundancy (Pregnancy and Family Leave) Act and the Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Act 2023, plus much more.
Health & Safety
- Why managing H&S effectively is business critical and profitable.
- Improving workplace safety cultures, helping improve safety, productivity and staff morale.
- What to do in the event of an incident/ accident; Including when RIDDOR regulation must be applied.
- Managing employee Stress and Wellbeing within the workplace; Including guidance on what your policy should include.
Your Voice matters too
An opportunity to explore subjects specifically meaningful to you and your business.
to ask your questions, raise your concerns, share your experiences.
BRING A BUSINESS CARD.. and be entered into our free prize draw, where the lucky winners will be drawn on the day and prizes allocated following the event!