Introducing ISO 45003: Improve Organisational Resilience
You may well have heard of the ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) management standards.
Standards that have become popular and often a prerequisite for submitting tenders, becoming a subcontractor or an approved supplier, and applying for company accreditations.
But there was a growing call for something different, a standard that supports employers with mental health.
ISO 45003 is a global standard giving practical guidance on managing psychological health in the workplace. It provides employers with a framework for managing psychological health and safety, which can help to improve organisational resilience and enhance performance and productivity.
It includes information on how to recognise the psychosocial hazards that can affect workers, such as those that arise from home working, and offers examples of effective actions that can be taken to manage these and improve employee wellbeing.
The standard goes into detail to cover aspects such as:
- How to identify the conditions, circumstances and workplace demands that have the potential to impair the psychological health and wellbeing of workers.
- How to identify primary risk factors and assess them to determine what changes are required to improve the working environment.
- How to identify and control work-related hazards and manage psychosocial risk within an occupational health and safety management system.
We can help you to achieve ISO 45003 by:
- Identifying gaps in achieving certification – and providing solutions to overcome them.
- Providing Mental Health First Aid training.
- Providing key documentation to be maintained as per ISO 45003 psychological health and safety standard requirements.
- Giving you the templates / manual / procedures required.
- Ensuring compliance with necessary requirements for the successful completion of a ISO 45003 psychological health and safety certification audit.
We can also provide you with grant funding to begin your process, up to £1500 per organisation.
Spectra’s specialist consultants will get your organisation ready for ISO certification and will provide access to funding. If you want to know more, please get in touch via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 0161 926 8519.