By now, everyone is familiar with The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
As failure to comply with the Regulations may result in criminal liability, for which the maximum penalty is an unlimited fine or two years’ imprisonment or both, whether you’re building a housing development or fitting out new premises, there is a significant incentive to get it right. And that’s where Spectra comes in.
Our Principal Designers come from a construction background, providing experience from small niche projects up to complex developments in excess of £500million. Importantly, all our Principal Designers are registered members of the Association of Project Safety and Chartered Members of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Spectra CDM Principal Designers provide the following services:
- Fact-finding site visits
- Health & Safety competence and construction expertise
- Notify the Health and Safety Executive with the F10 Notification Form
- Advise on the principal contractor’s plan and help them revise as necessary
- Coordinate the delivery of the Pre-Construction Information Pack
- Attend the pre-start meeting with the principal contractor
At Spectra, we adopt a hands-on approach to Construction Design & Management. We work closely with clients to ensure a professional, reliable service that is fully compliant with CDM regulations.
Contact us to arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your CDM requirements or arrange a callback.