We recognise that conducting formal meetings such as a disciplinary hearing, redundancy consultation meetings, carrying out an investigation or mediation, can be extremely time consuming and challenging, particularly in a small business where everyone works closely together.
What can you expect from the onsite support service?
Spectra can provide on-site assistance and either support you by attending meetings with you or holding meetings on your behalf, face-to-face or via video conferencing software. You will be assigned a named consultant who will be your contact throughout the process. Your consultant will also produce the necessary associated paperwork and prepare letters on your behalf, which will save you time and money. We also have meeting rooms at our offices, if you prefer your meetings to be held off site.
- Carry out investigations and/or disciplinaries
- Support recruitment by holding interviews
- Deliver training, coaching and mentoring
- Resolve disputes through workplace mediation
- Conduct meetings such as welfare/medical capability meetings, redundancy consultation meetings, grievances and appeals.
Start resolving your HR issues today by contacting us and arrange for one of our experienced consultants to meet you on site.