Gaining ISO 45001 certification demonstrates that your organisation operates a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System that will reduce the likelihood of incidents, accidents and breaches in legislation, as well as improving your organisation’s overall performance.
Our experienced ISO consultants can guide you through the entire implementation and certification process, producing an occupational health and safety management system with you and conducting the independent assessment to verify that you have:
- Implemented a robust occupational health and safety management system.
- Conducted suitable planning and risk assessments.
- Provided adequate health and safety training for your employees and raised awareness through a health and safety communication plan.
- Improved your ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Established performance monitoring and continual improvement processes.
There are many reasons why organisations use the ISO 45001 framework:
The occupational health and safety management system will help you to increase employee awareness of health and safety risks, ensuring your employees take an active role in improving health and safety.
Establish operational controls which take into account risks and opportunities for improvement, as well as legal requirements.
Managing health and safety risks in the workplace will better protect your employees, reducing absenteeism and turnover rates.
ISO 45001 will help you to determine hazards and the health and safety risks associated with your operations, seeking to either eliminate them or put controls in place to minimise their effects.
We will work with you to build a system that meets the needs of your organisation, protects your stakeholders and demonstrates legal compliance.