Gain a deeper understanding of your role and purpose
as a leader to add value to your organisation
This intensive two-day executive leadership training programme combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective leadership.
It has been designed to support managers and team leaders to become more influential and effective leaders, ranging from mid-level managers to executives, who will lead others with managerial responsibility.
- Leadership: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Understand and develop your leadership strengths
- Develop competence and confidence in others through brilliant leadership
- Developing emotional intelligence to lead, inspire and display resilience
- Nurture and retain your talent through planning and stretch
- Reorganising, restructuring and redundancy
- Performance pays: objective setting, appraisals and performance management
- Nipping issues in the bud: take control before your people problems develop
- Courageous conversations and managing employees in a fair and consistent manner
- Safe recruitment inclusion: the process of pre-employment checks
Benefits of the programme
- Apply executive leadership training to continue your growth as a leader through a self-development plan
- Gain insights into the key executive leadership skills and techniques you need to create a winning strategy
- Identify the characteristics of effective leadership and the most common obstacles
- Strengthen your “emotional intelligence” for greater professional achievement and satisfaction
The two-day programme, normally £1000, is available fully-funded to organisations who meet the eligibility criteria. To be eligible for funding the organisation must be classed as an SME and located in Greater Manchester. Funding is limited to one person per organisation.
For information on funding support and eligibility visit: https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/who-we-are/fully-funded.