Only available in-house
This course is designed to increase awareness of the dangers of legionella bacteria and highlight the importance of regular maintenance and monitoring of systems where they may be found.
Who is the course aimed at?
Designed to help everyone understand the risks of exposure to legionella bacteria, this course is particularly useful for those who need an appreciation of legionella to help prevent or control risk of exposure to bacteria, it is ideal for persons who need to implement and monitor precautions and keep appropriate records. are responsible for protecting an organisation from this kind of bacterial contamination; particularly people who manage, control or monitor the risk of exposure (as well as those responsible for record keeping.)
- What is Legionella and Legionellosis?
- Knowledge of the origins of Legionnaires’ Disease, legionella bacteria and the multiplication factors which allow it to proliferate in engineered water systems
- Introduction to Legionella Management
- The Risk Assessment and Written Scheme of Control
- The role of ‘Duty Holder’ and ‘Responsible Person’
- HSE HSG274 Part 2: Technical Guidance Control of Legionella Bacteria in Hot and Cold-Water Systems
- Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded an Asbestos Awareness Certificate of Attendance.
£495 +VAT for up to 10 delegates