Do you have talent, drive and commitment? Want a competitive salary, career progression, and to be part of a close-knit team?
We are looking for a new Administrator to join our team. This is an office-based Health and Safety administration role with the potential development into a role as a trainee consultant.
The successful candidate will have experience in Health and safety administration and SSIP accreditation submissions. Good level of IT literacy and knowledge of Microsoft office, training will be provided on our internal systems. Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail required to ensure a professional service is delivered to our clients, the ability to prioritise and manage fluctuating workload.
- Putting together H&S Management systems and issue documents to clients
- Updating client H&S Documents
- Answering calls from clients and assisting with queries or putting them in touch with the relevant consultant.
- Booking in audits with clients on behalf of their consultant
- Keeping client records up to date on our in-house CRM system.
- Managing the submission of accreditations on behalf of our clients
- Preparing risk assessments and other H&S documentation
- Prepare H&S Files for handover of construction projects
- Administration support to the Operations Director
- Training clients on our online H&S management system and answering day to day queries.
- Administration support to our ISO accreditation business
- Future development opportunity to become Trainee H&S Consultant if desired.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with grade C or above in English and Maths, or the ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent work-based experience.
- Ideally business administration qualification.
- H&S Administration experience
- Accreditation submission experience i.e. Chas, Safecontractor, Constructionline
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, written and face to face
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Ability to prioritise and manage fluctuating workload
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work.
Salary and benefits
- £19,000 to £21,000 dependant on the individual’s experience and qualification
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays. Increasing year-on-year after 2 years service to a maximum of 33 days.
- Career development opportunities
- Medical and dental cover
- Training and personal development
- Access to Perkbox
- Free parking
If you can’t find a vacancy that suits your skills and experience, don’t worry – we also welcome speculative applications from standout candidates. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you stand out.