Do you have talent, drive and commitment? Want a competitive salary, career progression, and to be part of a close-knit team?
Trainee H&S Consultant
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Health and Safety Consultant who ideally has Construction experience. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about Health and Safety but can also work pragmatically, in a commercial setting. It is an exciting opportunity, ideally for someone who has 2 or more years’ H&S experience.
- To provide competent advice and guidance to clients
- To provide Health & Safety Support to Directors and Consultants.
- Provide competent advice and guidance; committed to client satisfaction.
- Assist fellow Consultants and Directors to provide Consultancy services.
- Ensure that all H&S Documentation is compiled to a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that any potential leads or marketing information is contacted as per directed by the Directors.
- Ideally NEBOSH Certificate
- 2 years’ H&S experience ideally within the construction industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Knowledge of H&S/Risk Management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Contribute to referrals and business opportunities
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Increasing year-on-year to a maximum of 33.
- Career development opportunities
- Medical and dental cover
- Training and personal development
- Access to Perkbox
- Free parking
To apply for this role please send your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com
If you can’t find a vacancy that suits your skills and experience, don’t worry – we also welcome speculative applications from standout candidates. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you stand out.